Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Warm Flannel Cards

I am in love with this patterned paper. It has a warm feel like a soft flannel shirt. Since it is sub zero here in Chicago these cards give me a feeling of warmth. The second image is one of the envelopes that goes with the cards. I am starting to think that the envelopes needed to be stamped too. The cardstock is Handsome Hunter from SU. The images are stamped in Handsome Hunter ink. The patterned paper is from Archiver's and I forgot to look at the manufacturer. The brads are from my stash. Slowly but surely I am trying to use up all of my embellishments.





2 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Truly a very warm & YUMMY card....& I agree with stamping the envies!!..Fun on the inside...deserves FUN on the outside!! Creative blessings, Debbie

GiftsByHeidi said...

Your cards are wonderful! I love that paper too. I love how you stamped on the envelope. I never think to do that... I spent all my time on the card and neglect the envie!