Thursday, February 07, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I can't remember a winter where we have gotten so much snow. In past years we would get snow, then a warm up where it would melt, then maybe more snow. We did have a warm up and much of the snow melted and then this new storm came packing many inches of snow. The forecast is calling for more before or on the weekend.
So....Cindy, out in sunny California treasure the fact that you live there at this time of year!

Here is a view of the alley taken from inside my garage toward the west end of the alley. This end of the alley ends in a "T" formation. This is where I got stuck this morning on the way to work. Thankfully my brother and a neighbor were able to push me into the grooves and I was able to get to work.

Notice how the "hump" in the center is missing from my side of the garage area. I got stuck there yesterday after work and had to dig my self out so I could pull into the garage. I sure do hope that the garbage truck with a plow on the front comes down the alley soon and knocks down that center hump so that my little car can navigate better.

Here is picture shot from my garage going east.

1 comment:

oceansidecindy said...

As crazy as this might sound I do miss the snow, but in a different way. I miss shoveling snow and the feeling I got from accomplishing the task. Then coming in from the cold and taking off the wet socks and pants, putting on dry clothes and settling down on the couch to watch tv and have a nice hot cup of chocolate.