Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Moving

Just when I got settled and knew where everything was it is time to move again.

I am both excited and bummed to be moving my office.
The building is ready and we have occupancy so I must stop coming to work in my pj's.
Today is moving day for me and although I relish the idea of a new office I don't look forward to the drive and leaving the comfort of my home.

To top it off, I didn't win the occupancy pool that some of us had going.
I truly thought back at the end of July after seeing pictures of the new space that there was no way that we would be in the office before Labor Day.
Kudos to our guys for getting everything co-ordinated and ready for us to move in.

I will miss the peace and quiet that was my home office.
I truly pumped out alot of work with very few distractions.
I won't miss the daily trip to the post office, so there is always an upside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Already?!!
Wow, that was short lived, too bad.
Best of luck with the new place and new commute. Blech!