Okay, as promised here are the answers to the Halloween questions.
1. What game do baby ghosts play?
Peek - a - Boo
2. What is a ghost's favorite dessert?
Boo-berry pie with I scream
3. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend
4. When do monsters eat breakfast?
In the moaning
5. What is a mummy's favorite music?
6. What kind of witch lives on the beach?
A sand witch
7. What do skeletons eat for lunch?
Here is the answer to Mismatched Joe's dilemma:
Joe has a ZERO chance of drawing out a black pair of socks.
Since there is a 2/3 chance of drawing a white pair, then there must be 5 white socks and only 1 black sock. The chances of drawing two white socks would thus be: 5/6 x 4/5 = 2/3. With only one black sock, there is no chance that Joe could draw a pair of black socks.