Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend

Well, I didn't get any crafting done this weekend.

I spent Saturday cruising a few craft stores and picking up some stuff for my Halloween swap buddy Michelle, and of course adding to my stash some cute things. At Hobby Lobby, everything scrapbook related was 50% off. How could I pass on a sale like that? I picked up some punches and paper (cuz, just like shoes or fabric you never have enough paper).

Sunday was spent out in the garage going through the many Rubbermaid containers and purging. I have AmVets coming tomorrow and I must have all of my donations on the front porch before I leave for work. This is my early week (7am-4pm) and I will need to have the porch loaded before I leave at 6:15am. Right now it looks like I'll have 4 Rubbermaid containers and about 8 very large garbage bags as my donation. I am almost to the point of being able to park in the garage again. I just have to get my brother Rick to find new homes for the stuff that he was putting over on my side of the garage.

Have a great Monday!!

2 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

wow thats an early start. Hope you have a great week and good luck with all the boxes!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oohh...goodies shopping!