Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Room To Move

Well, the porch was loaded this morning in the dark and fog.
My AmVet donation ended up consisting of four 18 gallon Rubbermaid totes and twelve large garbage bags. I still have stuff to sort through out in the garage but I am feeling confident that soon I will be back parking in the garage. There are a few things that need to come back into the house and I will need to make a place for them. That just means more purging inside so I will be doing that whenever I get a few spare moments.

Tonight I should be getting the results of last week's exams. DUM-DE-DUM DUM.... I just want a passing grade. I have resolved myself that I should not expect an A or even a B in this class, just get a C and move on is my motto this semester. To get through this class only once will be a joy and will bring me great happiness. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I hope to do some crafting soon and will post any creations at that time. In the interim, have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You gave them your rubbermaids? Wow, you're nice.
Isn't the pick up thing so nice though, no lugging the stuff in your trunk for a week.
Happy Fog Day!

Ijsbeer said...

I am crossing my fingers! Hope it goes well. Grades are far less important than they seem, but still hope it goes great:)