Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sunday Craftiness Part III

Here are the last two cards that I made on Sunday with the "Ultimate Scrapbooking Stack" from Hobby Lobby.

The "LOVE" word is a sticker and though it had matching patterned paper it was actually lighter in color than the patterned paper. All of the paper was from the stack pack and I just used a circle punch to punch the little flowers out of the patterned paper. The small circles on the bottom and the Love rectangle are raised using pop dots.

The "happy" word and flowers are a sticker and the remaining papers are from the stack pack. I used a series of circle punches and my circle cutter to make this card. Pretty simple but I had fun using items from this pack. As you can see I have non SU patterned paper up the ying yang and need to begin using it or it will begin to take over the house, even more than it already does. I have a sickness that won't allow me to walk out of a craft store without a purchase. I have learned this lesson the hard way, buy it if you love it because it may not be there in the future. That has happened to me at the quilting store, the general fabric store, and numerous scrapbooking stores. So, if I have the means I buy it and figure I hopefully have a decade or two to use them up before I go to the big crafting room in the sky.

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

ooo these cards are gorgeous ,my fav is the first one ,Dawnx

michelle sturgeon said...

This paper is really great! I really like the layout of the first card!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute cards!

Alhambra Club said...

Your pink card is adorable, love the letters, for some reason your second card is not showing on my screen.

Fe-Fe said...

Great cards. I love the "love" sticker on the first card - the letter font is fabulous.