Thursday, February 15, 2007

Heatwave

We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave.
It is 82 degrees in my office right now.
The heat is not even on and I am sitting in a tank top and have a fan blowing.
This building is wacky.
We used to have our offices on the first floor and had this temp regulation problem back then.
We are now upstairs on the second floor and it is just as bad.
The tenant next to our office is always complaining that the temp in their office is too cold.
This wouldn't be such a bad thing if I was able to sip tropical drinks at my desk during the day but I am afraid that the books would not balance if that was the case. So, I guess I'll just layer my clothes and remove the ones I don't need when it gets warm like today and dream of a margarita and a nice cabana boy to put lotion on my back.

When I grow up I want to be a patio princess!!!

No comments: