Thursday, February 15, 2007

Recipe Swaps

I got my recipe swaps from Simone on Sunday and put them in a small scrapbook.
Since I wasn't feeling well that day, just reading the pages was making my stomach flip flop.
I brought them to work today to show everyone the great pages and started reading them again, now that my stomach is back to normal.
They all sound just scrumptious and I can't wait to try them all out.
Greta, you amaze me with the caloric details for each serving.
Katie, thanks for the dry ingredients for the sweet corn cakes.
I'm torn between making a dessert first or a meal.
Knowing my hips, the dessert will probably be one of the first made, as I have no will power when it comes to sweets.
Thanks to all that participated and when I make a recipe I will surely post the rave about it.

No comments: