Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Five Things

Here are five things that you may or may not have known about me.

1. I sleep in a queen size bed but only use 1/2 of the bed, regardless if there is someone in the bed with me or not.

2. I always make my bed, each and every morning and have been known to do it when I am at a hotel on vacation.

3. I HATE having my picture taken and avoid it at all costs. I do, however, love to take pictures.

4. I am afraid of dying alone. I don't want someone to die with me, just that there be someone there when I die. (Sorry for the morbid thoughts).

5. I wish that I would have taken the time to have a child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sleep on 1/2 a queen too, never make my bed unless people are coming and if you want a child I'll sell you a gently used one, real cheap. Ok, how about free?
LOL