Sunday, December 03, 2006

Working from home

Super big hoorah to Pete our IT guy.
He now has me up and running to do work from home.
If everything had been working on Friday, I could have stayed home while the whole snow thing was going on and worked in my jammies.
However, it took 2 "go to meeting" sessions before he got it so that I can work and print from my home computer.
He even showed me how I can get into the pc on my desk at work.
That was wild but soooooo much slower than just working on the pc here at home.
Next thing will be to hook me up to some more software and on those truly icky days I may be doing my job in my bathrobe in the comfort of my own home.
Kudos to you Pete for being super smart and getting me going in just about 1-1/2 hours and all done remotely. Technology is amazing.
You rock Pete!!!!

No comments: