Monday, December 04, 2006

Pre-lit Chirstmas Trees

I am offering up much gratitude to the person who invented the pre-lit Christmas tree and to the manufacturers who have made it affordable to purchase.

Last year I made the pre-lit purchase and was very grateful yesterday when after just 2 hours of moving furniture, vacuuming and hauling the tree upstairs, it was assembled and lit. Now I just have to add the tree topper, ornaments, tree skirt and wrapped presents and it will be complete.

I am also offering up many thanks to the inventors of lock de-icer. Since I am still out on the street for parking and the locks on my car have been freezing the little spary of de-icer has become my friend. Rick put it in the lock yesterday afternoon when the sun was shining on my car and this morning when I went to unlock the driver's door it OPENED up just like it used to.
Thanks de-icer people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like pre-lit Christmas trees because I don't have to deal with the having to string my own lights. Especially since the ones I have always get tangled up no matter how carefully they are put away.