Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I need a vacation

The weather here is actually quite nice for mid December and almost all of the snow is gone from less than two weeks ago. I however need a vacation. The stress of the now completed semester at school along with the holidays and work (co-workers) it's no wonder I have a daily dose of indegestion. I still haven't finished my Christmas cards which might turn into New Year's / winter cards. So, as I sit at lunch putting envelope liners into the 10 envelopes for which I have cards made I have to keep telling myself "go to your happy place, find your zen".

Hope everyone is not as stressed and enjoying the preparations for the holidays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have got stress up to my eyeballs, seriously, there is not enough hours in the day for me to catch up at this point. I can't believe it is the 14th already, how did that happen?