Saturday, December 02, 2006

School Stuff

Well a VERY pleasant surprise this morning at school. The professor decided that he wasn't going to make us do the PowerPoint presentation of our projects. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!

This is a two-fold wonderful thing.
1. I did not complete my portion of the PowerPoint presentation because I was too busy writing the paper portion of the project.
2. I REALLY don't like talking in front of the class (to think, many years ago I wanted to be a home ec teacher who would have to talk in front of the class, go figure).

The second part of the day and this is where my comments are a tad bit WITCHY.
So I as jump onto my broom, here goes:
Stink Boy had the nerve to criticize that I was late (I got to school at 7:50am, class starts at 8:00am). I would have been there sooner but the locks on my car were frozen and I had to ask my brother to help me get into the car. I had good intentions and went outside at 7:00am, it wasn't until 7:30am that we were able to get the driver's side door lock to open. Then Rick had to chisel away at the door jam so that the door would open.
Stink Boy couldn't believe that I didn't have a hole punch so that he could punch some additional papers that he wanted to put in the paper. (things that I had asked him for during the week when I was gathering the data for the paper) So he just used the little clip things on the report cover to cut through the paper. One page is sooooooo out of wack now that I hope we don't get points subtracted for messiness.
Stink Boy came to school with NO book, NO pen, NO calculator. Who does this? Grammer school children and even they probably don't forget the things that they need for the day. He's an adult, for pete's sake (who is pete and why do we foresake him?). Needless to say, the Boy requested paper, pen and a calculator from me.
Thank goodness that there is only one more class, the final exam. He is totally on his own now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What if he signs up for the other class with the same professor??
Bet he'll request you as his partner again! LOL