Friday, December 29, 2006

Ah, another year has come and gone

Yup, I must have been a good girl because Santa came to my house four days ago.

I however was not that good with my organization and planning for this holiday season.
I had the best intentions to get out homemade Christmas cards but that never happened.
I even bought a box of cards from Hallmark and they didn't even make it out in the mail.
The fact that I was fighting a cold and sore throat that zapped all of my energy may have been a contributing factor.

So, for the New Year my first resolution will be to finish what was to be this year's card for the 2007 Christmas season.

My second resolution is to get more organized!! (Something that I have been pursuing and making some headway).

Wow, that resolution alone will probably take me the whole year.
I hope to have birthday, get well, anniversary, sympathy... cards made in advance so that I just have to reach into a box and have a card to send to my family and friends. A card that will get to it's destination on time and not a few days late.

My last resolution is to spend more time on myself and have a social life and to get away from this workaholic / "A"student mentality that I have developed in the last few years. I am not getting any younger and I need to spend time enjoying life so that I have something good to look upon in my old age and not just that I was a "good worker".

So, family and friends I will need your help in getting my arse out of the house for interaction this new year. I know that it will be the best resolution for me to keep!

May all of you have a new year of good health, less stress, good times and happiness.

No comments: