Friday, December 01, 2006

Hallelujah

THE PAPER IS AS DONE AS IT IS GOING TO BE!!!!!

I have spent a good portion of my work day today finishing this darn paper and I am happy to say that I have just printed the last page.

The paper is laid out with our title page, a brief history about the industry in which the companies operate and history on the companies themselves. The objectives of the paper, our collective ratios and the industry ratios (I finally found them today). A graph of that data printed on the color copier here at work making it look all nice and pretty. The ratio analysis, then the conclusion and the bibliography for that section. That section of the project is 7 pages long.

The second part of the paper is the data provided by Stink Boy, 6 pages long. (McDonald's)

The last part is my part and it has 24 pages. (Wendy's)

So hopefully Stink Boy will turn in more pages tomorrow before class that I can include in his section.

Perhaps I have a bit of overkill in my section but I don't want my grade to suffer because I am paired with a slacker.

In all of this paper writing I sent an e-mail to John (yes that's Stink Boy's real name) and asked him about the Power Point presentation. He got his slides done which look very nice. I however told him that with the paper and all that I would not be able to get mine done. HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO DO MY SLIDES. What a slacker!

I hope that if we offer up the paper that we can postpone our presentation and since the professor never really assigned a due date for either the paper or the presentation we have one of the two complete.

I feel much freer now and can't wait to chill out this evening. Hopefully tonight I will get a good night's sleep. LOL!

No comments: